controlling GT PRO efx with FCB1010 stomp box mode(UnO software)

Hi Folks,
I am trying to control a BOSS GT-PRO with my
FCB1010.What i want to accomplish aside of already
controlling my EDP is turning indivdual efx of the GT
pro on and off,mainly tap tempo and booster on all
patches globally.
I recently got the UnO FCB1010 firmware as well which
has a "stompbox mode" which enables 5 switches to
toggle on and off per preset.
But i am having a hard time with this,everything else
is no problem controlling,exp pedal ccs,program
changes and all of the edp midi functions.is anybody
using this gear this way or have any tips?Ive been to
the FCB forums but still havent found an answer.
thank you kindly!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and