Re: Voice to MIDI thru voc proc and guitar synth?

Well, if you were into max/msp, you could do this. I have a max patch that
will convert any analog signal into MIDI notes. And then I can do what I
want with that. In the case of my patch, I send the MIDI notes to a saw
wav
generator, to produce a Roland GR300 guitar synth like sound.

Kris