Studio Dissolution

Sadly, I have decided that I need to make some major changes in my
studio and don't know if anyone is interested in this gear. I'd prefer
to just sell the whole bit of kit as a single unit (it's in a Gator
10U rack case, so it could be shipped that way). If not, it goes on
Ebay, piecemeal. Here's the list:

4 Lexicon Vortexes with appropriate power supplies
1 Lexicon MPX110 " " "
1 Lexicon MP200 " " "
1 Electrix Repeater
4 assorted Lexicon foot pedals (including  a custom TRS "dual" pedal
that controls 4 functions on the Vortex)
1 Gator 10U rack case

If anyone is interested in it, contact me off-list.

Dennis Moser