Re: Cd packaging

Hey cats 'n' kittens-
    I use those Uline cardboard CD jackets, and maybe I posted the original
link.
    If you're halfway neat with a photocopier (for multiple copies of your
art), a pair of scissors or a big guillotine-like paper-cutter, and a
glue-stick, you'll be able to make really pro-looking packages with them.
    I've been using them for probably four years and have had no problems
at
all with scratching. CD plastic vs. cardboard: CD wins every time.
    The Uline folder is also great for inserting a little text booklet
inside, something that makes the physical CD a greater value.

Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
www.TheCoyote.org
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The volume knob on your telepathy is your morality."
- Stephen Gaskin, The Farm