BANG ON A CAN? (Was Re: Cd packaging)

Todd,

Lo and behold.

I got out my copy of BOAC's "Music for Airports" and scoured the liner
notes.

Yep, and there you are.

A gem of a record (I actually prefer it to Eno's original)

Even my wife likes it - and she hates most things I like.

Even as I listen to your CD Baby tracks and and read your bio I am
struck (again) by how little we know about people on this list -
REALLY.

Steve Reich
Tan Dun
Bang on a Can
Yo-Yo Ma
Kenny Werner

I guess I have even more liner notes to scour in my CD collection.

An impressive list of people to have worked with if ever I read one.

It just shows to go ya.

On the internet, all these "communities" seem to develop where almost
nobody really knows anybody else.

Nice to meet you.

Though I have read many posts by you over the years - I never knew.

Cheers,

Ted