EDP & Digitech pedal song file

I never thought I would get an EDP but that recent price drop made it
irresistible and I sprung for one.

And a friend gave me for my birthday a Digitech rp100 pedal that he
wasn't using.
Never have used a Digitech pedal or an EDP before.

I made a song with the digitech pedal and the EDP and put it online
as an mp3 to share with my friend so he can hear the digitech pedal
being used.

I figured since it is online I would make it available publicly for
awhile, in case there are those who don't have enough tonnage of
music for their mp3 players.
:-)

Very simple use of the EDP, hopefully the fun I'm having shines thru.

Anyway, for your amusement:

http://www.box.net/shared/m92t3jou88

cheers

BobC