SF Gig Spam: an evening of not one, but 2 looped cellos

This Thursday, you'll be treated to an evening of TWO looped cellists...

I'll be performing my usual popular radio hits with Cello + Electrix
Repeaters + Ableton Live
And then Loop!Station will follow, featuring the incredible Sam Bass
on Cello + LoopStation

Thurs, April 3rd
The Red Devil Lounge
1695 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA 94109

the doors are at 8
music starts at 9
I am on second

http://www.reddevillounge.com/

tickets are $10
available online at:
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?
dispatch=loadSelectionData&pl=reddevil&eventId=229202

Thank you very much for listening and I hope a few of you can come!!

my best, Zoe

p.s. My next performance is at the NASA Ames Research Center on April
12th for the World Space Party.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/events/2008/yuris_night/
http://bayarea.yurisnight.net/

--