Re: OT-SUPER LATE POST to MULTI-effects..

Scott,

I picked up a VG-99 last October as well.

Used it for the first time in public last Friday night.

I'll never be the same . . .

Lots of weirdness potential there.

And cool "normal" potential too . . . heheh.

Dual multi-FX COSM processors for each of 6 strings can get pretty freaky.

I've still got my dual Vortexes and Akiras and EDPs too.

But the freak factor has been upped by 10x.

It's just a little expensive and you gotta use a GK (or Axion) pickup.

Most folks are not willing to bolt another "thing" on the front of their
guitar.

Since I've been using GKs for 15 years it seemed like "the next step."

For those who are willing, it's pretty neat-o.

It certainly helped me get rid of the rack of doom.

Duke Sexton (on this list) uses one as well - and was very helpful with
pointers and info when I bought mine (and since).

Cheers,

Ted