RE: OT: transmitting music with no wires

check out item no. 280214375030 on ebay that is same as mine by looks and works out under £14 it has a range usable for my 4 bedroomed house with living room dinig room kitchen and conservatory with radios tuned well in all.

good luck

> Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:43:35 -0400
> Subject: Re: OT: transmitting music with no wires
> From: andre@andredonawa.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> Hi Phil,
> this sounds cool.
> what brand are you using?
>
> andredonawa.com
> http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa
> http://www.myspace.com/andredonawa
>
> On Tue, April 1, 2008 4:37 pm, Luca Formentini wrote:
> > Oh Phil,
> > this is it !
> >
> > thanks a lot !!!
> >
> > luca
> > www.unguitar.com
> >
> > phillip wilson wrote:
> >
> >> one massivly cheap and fun solution i use is an FM transmitter , i got
> >> mine off ebay from hong kong to the uk for about £6 ($11ish) you just
> >> put it in the headphone or line out socket of any audio device then
> >> use any radio tuner (I use really cheap pound land ones connected to
> >> amps) in all the other rooms, I find this great for partys, I can make
> >> a playlist on my laptop in my bedroom then tune the
> >> livingroom/kitchen/bathroom awaterproof radios into the transmitters
> >> frequency and have the same music all over the house, Ive had some
> >> really good feedback about that from guests.
> >> Phill MyOneManBand
> >>
> >> u, 27 Mar 2008 23:15:18 +0100

> >> different
> >> if

> >> A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. Try Big Snap now!
> >> <http://www.bigsnapsearch.com%0A%20>
> >>
> >> __________ Informazione NOD32 2987 (20080331) __________
> >>
> >> Questo messaggio è stato controllato dal Sistema Antivirus NOD32
> >> http://www.nod32.it

Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play now!