Re: OT: Traveler Guitars?

At 2:14 PM -0500 4/7/08, Daryl Shawn wrote:
>hey, thanks for the personal review, Mech. That's a good note on the
>action, I do prefer the classical height but it's pretty crucial
>that it feels right, I'll schedule a setup right away (after
>explaining what the hell it is). Glad to hear you're pretty happy
>with the sound.

No problemo.  I'm pretty confident you'll be pleased with yours.  As
I said, I'm surprised at how little I've actually toyed around with
mine.  Gotta do something about that....  ;)

>What I'd really like someday is a solidbody headless nylon-string
>with a whammy bar and a bunch of body contact piezo's, but I have to
>wait until I can afford to have a custom one made.

Whoa, wicked!!!

>I also need a personal review of that two-month Japanese walking
>pilgrimage...

It's been an, errm, interesting last couple of years.  At some point
I need to get out your way and share a couple of nice cerveza,
anyway.  Rather than bore the list, I'll give you the whole rundown
when I finally get out to Oaxaca.  :)

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."