Re: Looping venue help/jackson pollack

On Apr 10, 2008, at 5:11 PM, Travis Hartnett wrote:

I'll never forget standing at MoMa before that huge Jackson Pollack piece and hearing the family next to me snort in disgust and say "Our kid could do that..."  I felt like I was in some Saturday Evening Post cartoon from the 50's.

don't you think that in some ways the observer was right? with enough paint & a huge canvas, many people, young & old "Could" do something "Like" that....

but jackson was bold enough/ talented enough to "will" it into existence and have it be recognized as being of artistic & monetary value.....

the discussions are always of value to me. thank you all --

Scott Duncan
Video-(loop)-ographer

www.myspace.com/scottduncanvideo