Re: Looping venue help

At 3:39 AM -0700 4/11/08, Rick Walker wrote:
>Hey David Gans,
>
>Is not being paid a reason why you, living in Oakland , have not
>played this fabulous and amazing Y2K International Live Looping Fesitval
>that has played in your home town and down in Santa Cruz and across the
>bay
>from you in San Francisco for the last 8 years?
>
>If you are so close,  you should come down and play.
>
>Seriously,  I"ll book you if you are interested.   There is no
>pay..............<groan>  but it's fabulous.

I would be delighted to participate.  Honored, even.

For me it has been a matter of scheduling.  And I fear it will be
again this year.  I have an annual festival gig in Florida; this year
it's on the fourth weekend of October, but I am going out a week
earlier to do concerts in Atlanta, Tallahassee, and Jacksonville.

Believe me, it is not for lack of desire on my part!

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730