Re: Looping venue help

At 7:44 AM -0400 4/11/08, Chris Sewell wrote:
>I've been listening to Davids radio show for years. He's a celebrity
>among many! You'd be lucky to have him.

And that sums up the conflict of my professional life: being well
known as a Grateful Dead "dick jockey" interferes at times with my
progress as a musician in my own right.  But I am making progress,
and I do sound more like myself than like the G.F.D.

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730