Re: OT: Traveler Guitars?

Whoa! I've searched dozens of times for "headless nylon-string" and
"travel classical" and never saw this fella. It's pricier than what I
need it for at the moment, but if I really needed to leave my full-body
nylon-string at home for a serious tour this looks like an excellent
alternative, and is a lot shorter than the Soloette which has the same
headless w/ detachable wings concept. The nylon-string version even has
big white flamenco tap plates you can plug in - awesome. thanks for the
review.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com