Guitar Improvisation EP release

Just released a new EP through CD BABY (and eventually digital
distributors) of an extended guitar improvisation:

Deconstruction of Twilight
http://cdbaby.com/cd/rpcollier3

I used the older (no undo) BOSS RC20 looper and a sustainer guitar.

The loop is around a minute long and very downtempo Largo. The
average space between notes is about 3 seconds. There are both
ascending and descending components and a few hitches in tempo to
break up the evenness of the flow.

These characteristics of the loop made it possible for me to make up
for the lack of feedback function, undo and next loop capability.
I varied the call and response to the loop with push and pull of
tempo and harmony, and was able to make the loop at times disappear
by blending with the loop, absorbing it into the phrasing (lento
arpeggios etc.), and also by obliterating the loop altogether with
texture and/or volume.

There is only a 2 minute clip on the CD BABY page but it gives the
complete unadorned loop along with the initial thematic response.

regards

BobC

http://tinyurl.com/yt8f8j

http://www.youtube.com/tynego