Re: OT: compensation (WAS Re: Looping venue help)

this is actual a support model in japan, so i heard.
elderly masters of ancient japanese art (like origami, pottery and sword manufacturing, etc.) get a livelong pension if they teach there art to an apprentice.
will take some time though until improvisation will be regarded as a dying ancient art form...

tilmann
Also, the state should support me. Then we have deal.