looper in floor unit multi-effects

I'm looking for a small, inexpensive, floor-type multi-effect with a
basic looping function at the end of the effect chain. I'd like to
switch effects while overdubbing a loop. Feedback control and the
possiblility to insert effects after the loop would be nice add-ons.

nico-i'm not sure if such a thing exists. most loopers in multi-effects
are part of the big package. i think the digitech gnx3 has the 8 track
digital component that works as a looper, its floor based, but not
cheap in my book. i think the vox tonelab also has a looper component.
i think one of the bigger korg floor units also has a looper component-but
i don't have any experience w/ them.

if you want cheap, and floor, best bet is to get small multi-effects device
and then get a small delay/looper to put after it!
when i was in a transition faze of gear 1 1/2 yr ago-i was using my
zoom g2 into my digitech digidelay (4 sec of delay/loop time).
it worked quite well, and that's about 200$ of gear (minus gtr and amp)

i also use a digitech rp150-its an ok device and i like the 5 sec of delay
that's available (the zoom g2 has 5 sec delay also-just can't modulate the
time in it like the digitech allows)
and as been stated, lots of loop devices have come out and will
be coming out, i was debating the EH stereo mem. man w/ hazari
(vids look good of it), others talk about the boss rc-2 for
compact and fairly inexpensive. i just got a used boss rc-20-first
model, and have been happy w/ it.
good luck!!!
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen