Re: Why SHOULDN'T musicians be paid?

I hear you, Warren. Exactly! It's about making the music one wants to be
listening to, but hasn't heard yet.

It was just about five years ago I decided not to bother with the goal
of making my living from my musical endeavors. The years since have been
my most creative ones ever...for me, this is working out great.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com