RE: LIST of FAMOUS LIVE LOOPING ARTISTS

What about Keller Williams??
He's a big influence on me and my decision to purchase an EDP.
Listening to his music and being frustrated w/ conventional bands,
it gave me the faith to start my own one man band.
He's used and EDP and the Jam Man, as far as I know.  Perhaps,
(please don't quote me) his most famous live album "Stage" is a two
disc solo performance - not to be missed.

nd