Re: RC-50

Cool, I'll do this very thing.

I couldn't get the RC to sync properly when sync was set to external,
but it synced when set to auto.  I didn't send any tempo changes from
the master device though (Monomachine).

Scott

--
"However, faced with a fixed set of options, you are forced to employ
those special, mystical powers — imagination and creativity."