Re: Robert Rich article

When I had my band (of the indie rock variety, a genre whose crowd wears
local band t-shirts as a point of pride), we made equally as much money
from t-shirts as from CD's. It's all about putting a bit of time into
making a good design. Then you have a textile business offsetting the
thankless money pit that is a rock band.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com