Re: INFAMY

Some people really have a fetish for FILMTHs, I think...

As much as I love David Torn - and I really, really love him - I
nominate him for this list for his habit of creating a massive loop,
then letting it continue unaided as he pops to the bar for a beer, or
once when he saw him, to call his kids in the middle of the show. As if
we need more proof that the technology is doing all the hard work...!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com