Re: OT tSHirts merCH Shwag

We did a 45 for the last album and mailed those to radio stations that played vinyl and journalists who review it.  It gets people's attention.  Virtually none of our friends (including 3/4 of the band) have turntables, so it didn't really function as a way to get them to listen to the music.  Actual sales were also practically nil.

TH