Re: COLLATED FAMOUS LIVE LOOPING ARTISTS: amended again

Someone also mentioned Brian Eno, but really, I have never been aware that he was using live looping
with the excpetion of his work with Robert Fripp early on.   Am I mistaken because he'd definitely qualify
as a famous looper if he is , indeed using live looping methods in his composition.

DEEERRR Rick!!! Oh come on... Its Rober Fripp who nicked the idea off Brian Eno remember???  Brian Eno  printed the diagram of the double Revox system in his Discreet nusic Album  THAT USED THIS SYSTEM  therfore yes Brian Eno HAS used Live looping... not sure if it qualfys him as a live looper tho, Im sure most producers have used really long delays at some time, but Discreet Music as an Album is most definately Live Looping.  And thankfully no sign of Fripp anywhere!!!

Twas my first introduction to looping, and I have one photo of me using that system in about 1982 with long hair and a tie dyed Tshirt... Yikes!