Re: guitarists for BOWIE, NIN and MADONNA

Rick,

One of Bowie's recent guitarist (possibly current) is Gerry Leonard
(AKA Spooky Ghost): http://www.spookyghost.com/

Saw him at a club gig in L.A. a couple of years back.

Did a whole solo gig with looping and tones of stomp boxes.

Not bad . . . but certainly nothing edgy or break-through (IMOHO).

Cheers amigo,

Ted