Re:A Belew, BOWIE guitarists (looping) (Miles Davis, Bitches Brew)

hi Rick-hey i've seen A Belew almost everytime he blows thru san fran(not
always kinqcrimson tho')-and of course he dazzles everytime-you just never
hardlee see anyone so happy on stage...
he does do solo live looping almost everytime too-
saw him back in the 80s w/ his solo band and he was using that
eh16sec.ddl-also seem him w/ the fripp eventides in rack.
latest time thru w/ the brother sister act on drum&bass he did some solo
looping-i think w/ his johnson millenium amplifiers...
here's a note from some obscure website called loop delite er something :-)
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200102/msg00122.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7HgsHy76BQ