Looping philosophy

I found a very old thread in the archives and someone posted who was
exploring music perceptions and was possibly doing a PHD asking the
question "Why do we loop"

His masters thesis was entitled  "A Connection Between
Schenkerian Analysis and Godel's Theorem: The Urlinie as Formally
Undecidable." I am fascinated by musical perception, and this notion of
'why we Loop" is no less intriguing.

Ive had a look around and cant find the thesis and the email address is
outdated

anyone know where I might find a copy of the thesis (I'm hoping
perhaps the author is still a list member)

Any other research anyone knows about along these lines would be most
helpfull?

Byron