RE: Musician jokes

Q. How many guitar players does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A. 3 --One to screw it in and 2 to say "I could do that"

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Knock knock knockknock
Who's there?
Knockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknock
Steve Reich.

> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:20:48 -0400
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> From: cazwicky@earthlink.net
> Subject: Re: Musician jokes
>
> Sombody had to say it.. thanks, Teddy.
>
> >I believe the proper punch line is "she can't find the key and
> >doesn't know when to come in" actually...
> >
> >teddy

> >>How do you know when a soprano is at the door?
> >>She doesn't know when to come in.
>

> --
> http://www.zmix.net

Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.