Re: LOOPS ONLINE

I actually quite liked 'Gigantic Steps', nice Coltrane shredding !

Stephen
www.myspace.com/sylvianfisher

Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com> wrote:
Hi Christian,

I enjoyed your flowing, peaceful versions of a number of recognizable
tunes over the looped guitar scratches as percussion. the opening
punk-rock number, or whatever it was, not my taste. Were you using an
octave-shifter to get those bass melodies? which one?

Warren