Re: OT: Bob Brozman

That was a Mohan Veena, it's an East Indian slide guitar with all
these sympathetic strings. It was designed by Vishwa Mohan Bhatt (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishwa_Mohan_Bhatt ) who used it in some
incredible recordings with various western musicians. I have a few of
those recordings, one with Bela Fleck, another with Ry Cooder and one
with Taj Mahal. I understand there was a recording with Jerry Douglas
that I've never been able to locate.

You could also check out the music of Harry Manx, a Canadian blues
player from the Vancouver area. He studied with Vishwa Mohan Bhatt
and uses the Mohan Veena quite a bit in his recordings and concerts.

Paul Haslem