Research Paper Ch3 - More feedback greatly appreciated!

Hey guys,

This is the third chapter which includes a stab at finding/compiling a
definition for the term 'Live Looping', deals with analysis of live
looping music, a look at the audience experience and the recording process.

Again, any help greatly appreciated. Feedback concerning content preferred
over english language advice as it will be proof read in due course.

Thanks!

Darren Perry
Dartington College of Arts, Devon UK

Live Looping Definition

Recently the definition of Live Looping has come to recognise musicians of
all genres, styles or categories and merely focuses on the application of
looping technology. However, it has had many different definitions applied
to it. One definition is that of a musical style or genre. Where this
definition fails is that the term already incorporates a huge number of
musicians across many different styles and genres of their own.