From: "tEd ® KiLLiAn" <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Bob Brozman

Jeff,

Thanks for sharing that link.

For years I would go to the NAMM show in Anaheim and one of my habitual
rituals was to spend some time at the National Steel Guitar Booth
(always down in Hall E) watching Bob Brozman do his thing - which he
does so wonderfully.

I've always had a lot of respect for him as a musician and have
collected his recordings for quite a while.

But now I have an increased awareness and appreciation of him as a
thoughtful human being.

Even chatting with him at the National booth you don't (or at least I
didn't) get this side of him.

And all you get on his records is tons of great music (and no talk
there either).

I may not aree totally with every thing he says, but I can appreciat
the point of view.

Thanks again.

Ted Killian