Re: BOWIE guitarists (looping) (Adrian B.)

Hey Teddy,
great that you can set up a legends pedalboard!!
is he using all those x-tra switches to control the
timefactor or is he doing it via MIDI?
can you share his current pedalboard?
ive been messing with the TF lately what a great
pedal!
cheers
Luis

--- Teddy Kumpel <teddybut@mac.com> wrote:

> He definitely uses live looping. He used a DL4 on
> the last tour he did.
> he used to use an EH 16 second delay.
> he has and likes the Eventide Time Factor but
> doesn't use it for
> looping.
> I know because I helped him setup his pedal board.
>
> I'm gonna see him this weekend... I'll ask him more
> about it.
>
> Teddy
>
> On Apr 26, 2008, at 2:29 AM, Rick Walker wrote:
>
> > Has anyone actually seen Adrian Belew use live
> looping on stage
> > during a live show?
> > So far noone has really attested to his live
> looper status.
>

> --
> PS.
> http://myspace.com/mistershifty
> new live recordings
> --
> Teddy K and Mister Shifty future shows
> May 7th at Lucille's Bar and Grill (B.B. King's NYC)
> featuring Chuck
> MacKinnon, 8pm - 1am
> May 8th at Nightingale Lounge, NYC 9-12

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom