Re: Guitar Loopers: Your life is soo much easier!

Quoting Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net>:

> So I'll take the risk of loosing some originality if I can make life
>  so much easier looping with a guitar - what the heck.

Great post.

I actually started out when learning my way around the RC-50 with a
microphone -- though I don't use a mic in actual performance.

With the mic, I would count out beats and measures by number -- then I
could figure out what-loop-was-doing-what, etc.

-- Kevin