Re: [cycling74-announcements] Product and Workshop News

I'm using Jitter to capture my motions when I perform
to manipulate audio in (pitch mainly), it also creates
a nice visual using the absolute difference of the
visuals being grabbed. I've started using this live,
and it's a lot of fun.

I have a video up on my blog.
http://rickygraham.blogspot.com

Cheers,