RE: VIDEO - Walker Bros looping and the Gavilan College

> who did the video?
Not sure if this was used at the Gavilan College performance, but check
out a product called 'Edirol MD-P1-S Motion Dive Tokyo'.

It's a hardware controller that connects to your laptop and to a video
projector.  It allows you to loop or trigger two separate video clips
and fade between/superimpose them.  The GUI is like a DJ mixer, except
for video.  I'm pretty sure you can manipulate the video by interacting
with the outboard controller or using the mouse.

You obviously need to put together a library of images and video loops,
as opposed to some of the very cool video synthesizers discussed in the
thread a week or so back...

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY