Re: They stole our idea!

The greatly diminished UI options between a PC-based VST host and one of these standalone boxes still seem significant for looping purposes.  It sounds like they include and app to let you configure your favorite plug-ins on the your computer and then wrap them up for transfer to their box, but I don't see how a complex plug could be fully supported on a tiny screen with no mouse/keyboard input.

TH

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill <rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:
> The unit with the pedal looks particularly interesting. I
> wonder if some Mobius users could look at it and discuss
> wether or not Mobius would work with it. It looks really cool.

Particularily interesting is a retail price of below €400 (which might even drop some once it actually hits the market). That means IF Mobius does work on it properly, you can have an embedded version of Mobius which is cheaper than an EDP or Looperlative and costs about the same as a RC-50...