Re: re: is using pre-recorded loops Cheating

Hi folks

really interesting what people consider no-gos... ;-)

I don't bother performing pre-composed pieces (just give me little impro
room to breath).

Oddly enough, there is something a lot of people do here that is an
absolute NO-NO for me: using CLICK TRACKS on live performances (monitors
only).
I'd feel like betraying the audience if I don't hear more or less the same
thing they do. It has to be a MUTUAL experience for me + the audience.

Buzap
--
249 Spiele für nur 1 Preis. Die GMX Spieleflatrate schon ab 9,90 Euro.
Neu: Asterix bei den Olympischen Spielen: http://flat.games.gmx.de