Re: OT Looper's Little Mixers...

I used the earlier MX2642 for many years.
Thought it sounded ok, though I never ABed it with the MX2642A.
(certainly sounded a whole lot better than the old TEAC maodel I had
before that)

As the newer one came in at about a 3rd of the price I have a certain
scepticism ;-)

I don't trust Behringer to always be improving their stuff, more like
they are finding more ways to cut corners.
(note, at one time they used to feature the more expensive toroidal
transformers)
 (same goes for most other companies).

...but, I'm not saying their older stuff is generally better, some of that
was indeed pretty bad.

Conclusion...*some* Behringer gear might be usable for what you want,
but always try it out if possible.
( oh well, I think we all know that by now)

andy butler