Re: OT: Guitar Synth

Chris Sewell wrote:

> Great. I would reccomend the Axon AX 50. The Axon stuff tracks WAY
> better then the Roland. Very fast. Beware there manual is the worst and
> customer support is non existent. Although they have a good forum. The
> Ax50 is a USB interface with no internal sounds meant to drive soft
> synths. The AX100 has internal sounds, but they are horrible. Straight
> outta 1987.

Cheapest way to acquire the Axon technology is to find a second hand
Yamaha G50. Those have the Axon circuitry (and no onboard sounds, just
midi-conversion).
They work well with the Roland GK pickups.

Does anyone know much about the "new" Axon pickup?
Previously they sold a GK copy which only differed
from the Roland in price.

 andy butler