Re: Anybody seen Rick Walker?

> I filmed him and Per in Goteborg and Oslo. Struggling with tech issues,
> but
> cool nevertheless.

That's my Rick. ;-)  Seriously though, he does an amazing job of
performing
any time that I have seen him.  Technical issues follow him because he is
always evolving and as a result he is always trying new things.  This is
one
of the reasons that you can watch him over and over again because each
performance is different and always entertaining.

> There is so much to Rick that doesnt
> come across on the list, and ON the list he comes across as a visionary
> and
> creative magician!!!

I'll also have to agree with that.

If anybody sees him on his travels, just let him know that he's in our
thoughts and we wish him well on the rest of his trip.

Bob