From: Jim Goodin [mailto:jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 12:31 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Northern New Jersey gig spam

Mark I just listed to your My Space (Twisted...) samples and like what you're doing a lot, clearly hear the influences but great aural paintings.  Going to send you a couple of friend requests.

Also does Amazing Grapes do music regularly or is this a private or trial booking for your.  I used to play a lot in NJ (I'm based in Brooklyn) but have lost trails over there re gigs.

Lastly while at it.  Last summer there was some chatter about org'ing a festival out here.  I picked up  the ball a bit and then had to let it ago.  It does seem there are enough of us interested in the possibility and I'd like to try to encourage this again, possibly can assume more forward motion on this time.

Jim [Goodin]
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinviolinelectro
www.myspace.com/chinapaintingmusic