Re: FS: Boss DD-20 stereo delay/looper

DM,

Yeah . . . FWIW at one point I owned and used 3 of the buggers at once.

If you dial in numerically-related times on different units the times
remain amazingly well synced.

Whatever digital "clock" circuit that's in them it must be really quite
accurate.

Nowdays I only own and use the one . . . for my "mini" looping rig . . .
and (like Mark) I use that pretty seldom.

One of the stupidest parts of the DD-20 is the fact that the maximum delay
time is 23 seconds -- a prime number that's not divisible by much of
anything.

I can't tell you how many times I thought: "If they'd only made it 24!"

What were they thinking?

One little tiny second more and you would have a number divisible by all
sorts of useful factors (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12) in "whole" numbers too
(which says nothing for the fractions of a second possibilities).

Oh well . . .

Cheers,

TK