Re: Further Thoughts on Online Jamming

Stephen Goodman schrieb:
> What if we had, say, four of us participating in such a thing, while
> each player had a camera on them?  Someone could mix the video so that
> it was in four quadrants, for instance, the sound being the final mix
> anyway.

Oh yes, I had actually a camera there, but was too busy and finally
forgot to push the record button. But the audio recording in Berlin
should have worked. I didn't had time to listen to it, had been all day
on the train to Paris...

> Also in my thoughts are possible play and show gigs where not just audio
> but vid is presented in an online jam.  This is eventually coming for
> sure but is it possible yet?

Its a matter of bandwidth, video will eat more than you want to...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------