Re: plans for world domination

oh! religious people still on their fifty... world domination!
no thanks!

2008/5/27 <music@carlsonarts.com>:
Sanne!

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what equipment you were using just by watching your youtube vids.  I figured you were using a midi controller and footswitch, but now you've revealed all of your secrets!  And those softwares are free?  That fits my budget.  Awesome!

Now I have everything I need to enter and conquer the world of vocal looping!  Moo hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha!

Michael C.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com