Re: Splice 'em up FX Pedal (other than Echoplex)?

Qua,

Hi there buddy.

I'm afraid I'm the wrong guy to ask much about software . . . yet.

I' haven't made the migration to doing all this stuff on a laptop quite
yet.

I've pared down to a much smaller amount of hardware in preparation to
make the switch,

But I have not taken the plunge yet.

I bet Per or Krispen  (or Rick if he weren't tooling around Europe)
would have answers for you.

Cheers,

Ted