OT: Looping venue help redux

Thanks to everyone for their responses to my earlier post about venues,
I've hit my goal of 30 dates for my summer tour. However, I'm looking to
book one more loop-friendly date for Chinapainting, within 3-4 hours of
NYC; we have Brooklyn and Manhattan shows but are trying to get out of
town a bit. Thinking New Jersey, CT, Baltimore, mid-state NY...any
suggestions? Other than the Space in CT, Sound Lab in Buffalo (thanks to
a suggestion from member Radio Radio) and Van Gogh's Ear in NJ, I
haven't been able to dig very much up. (I had tons of Philadelphia
leads, thanks to Tony K among others, but nothing worked out there
unfortunately..)

thanks thanks for any help...offline please.

indebted,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com