Re: OT: Looping venue help redux

Heh...you know, it only took five minutes after posting this to hop on
good ol' Google maps and determine that Boston isn't that far from NYC.
I've been an ex-pat too long apparently...! I even went to school
there...jeez. A Boston show would be fab, actually.

We're trying to book something for Saturday, Aug 2, though Friday the
1st might work too. This afternoon I contacted 119 Gallery, Non-Event,
Outpost, and Lily Pad. Any other thoughts? We'd ABSOLUTELY be up for
hooking up with other loopers too.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com