RE: Loft's looping evening?

> Michael Peters wrote:
> I would say it was a great success. Big fun.

I have been in Cologne, it was absolutely great. I have watched each
performance, they were all unique in their kind...ambient piano, funny
traditional instruments, Frippertronics, loops of rubber band guitar
sounds, orange Americans, excellent vocals and guitar etc etc.
Congratulations for you Michael, and all the other people who helped
organising the festival and also a big hand for each of the performers.

I also want to annoucne that I'm seriously thinking of organising the
first Belgium looping festival in 2009 :)

Sjaak