Re: When is Live Looping not Live Looping?

Joseph Cavanagh wrote:

> My own excitement about live looping comes from the progressive building
> and layering of sound in which the on-stage soloist engages.

oh, that's just the beginning of what is possible

> I would appreciate comments on my observations.

essentially, you just arrived at exactly the right place.

>I would also appreciate
> receiving finished recordings which truly reflect live looping solo
> performances.

will do

andy butler
www.andybutler.com

ps
check out some of the live loopers on Myspace

try
www.myspace.com/livelooper
...most of my "top friends" are genuine live loopers,
...and their "top friends" too